These easy cheesy zucchini pizza boats are perfect for a low carb lunch or a delicious quick snack. They only take a few minutes to prep and are ready in no time at all. The cheese gets so nice and melty and the texture of the zucchini is absolutely perfect. You can get creative and use any toppings you already have on hand like olives, feta, ham, or anything else you enjoy. They can be made in the oven or air-fryer as well. If you make these, let me know how you liked them and what you did differently.
Zucchini Pizza Boats
- one zucchini cut lengthwise
- pizza sauce I love rao’s
- ½ cup grated mozzarella any cheese you like works
- 8 pepperoni slices you can use turkey pepperoni or ham as well
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. With a small spoon or melon baller, scoop the inside. Please take a look at my notes as I give you suggestions for the zucchini pulp.
- Now that you have two boats, you can fill them with pizza sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni.
- I don’t add more salt as everything is salty enough for me.
- Bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 15-20 minutes depending on the oven and enjoy.