This is my all-time healthier snack that I enjoy with apples, on its own, or even with some fruits or granola on top. It is honestly outstanding and plain yogurt is full of protein so it’s definitely a better alternative than traditional Apple dips. My absolute favourite way is to add almond butter but ever since my friend Carly introduced me to “Fatso” crunchy caramel peanut butter I have been loving it this way too. If you are allergic to nuts feel free to use any seed butter of choice as it’s just as delicious. If you are dairy-free feel free to use any of your favourite dairy-free yogurt. Use as much or as little sweetener as you like. You will need:
Yogurt Nut Butter Fruit Dip
- 1 heaping cup plain yogurt — any
- tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- dash of cinnamon — optional
- 1 tablespoon any nut or seed butter
- Add everything to a bowl and stir it together. You can enjoy it on its own, with sliced apples, or with granola and some fresh fruit on top. I absolutely love almond butter in here the most but any nut or seed butter will absolutely work.
- Store it in the fridge and it will last you for days