These are so versatile and can also be made vegan if you add veggies or any other alternatives to your roll-ups, like hummus etc. You can use spicy mayo, cream cheese, Tzatziki, ranch, or anything your heart desires to make them according to taste. They are so fun for kid’s lunches and for adults too. You will need:
Viral Avocado Cucumber Roll-Ups
- English Cucumber 10-12 slices
- Turkey breast nitrate-free or any
- Spicy Mayo or any dip you like
- Avocado slices
- Cut the cucumber in half and cut off the ends. Peel the top of the cucumber until it’s even and begin to make strips with your potato peeler, I used a Y-peeler. Arrange your strips on some paper towel is cucumber holds a lot of water.
- I pat them down and I line them overlapping one another on some parchment paper. Once you have done that you can add any fillings you love. I mixed my homemade mayo with some sriracha and I added a thin layer on top.
- You can use only mayo if you don’t like spice, hummus, ranch, or any other spread works too. I added three slices of turkey breast and then a few slices of avocado.
- Gently roll it up and secure with toothpicks. I cut in between each toothpick and serve them. Feel free to season your avocado with a little bit of salt and pepper if you need to. Enjoy