Absolutely delicious and incredibly juicy. My turkey parmigiano meatballs take no time to make and are perfect on salads, mashed potatoes, in sandwiches, lettuce wraps, on my cauliflower mash or anything you love. They take 30 minutes from start to finish. This recipe makes 12 to 13 large meatballs or 24 smaller ones. For this recipe you will need:
Turkey Parmigiano Meatballs
- 450 grams ground turkey or any ground meat you love
- 1 medium or large egg
- salt pepper, italian seasoning to taste
- 1/3-1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs — any you love start with 1/3 cup and see if you need more
- ½ cup freshly grated parmigiano
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients and mix everything together with clean hands. In Bulgaria we always wet our hands a little bit when we make meatballs so that nothing sticks.
- Roll 12 to 13 equal size meatballs or you can make them as big or small as you like.
- Place them on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper and bake @ 400F for 20 to 25 minutes depending on your oven. Mine took 25 minutes. Enjoy.