Tiramisu anyone? This is one of the most iconic desserts, and one of my favorite desserts in this world. I am trying to be really mindful of everyone, and I know a lot of people don’t like to work with eggs or are afraid of raw eggs in general. Traditional tiramisu is made with raw eggs or tempered eggs on the stove and that can be really intimidating for a lot of people. I am here to show you an even easier method that you can enjoy and the taste is exactly the same. This dessert takes 15 minutes from start to finish, the hardest part is waiting for it to set. Let get started as you will need:
Tiramisu with an Egg-Free Cream Filling
- 475 ml whipping cream
- 475 gram mascarpone 2 cups
- 1/2-3/4 cup sugar up to you
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
- 2.5 cups cold coffee or espresso
- 1-2 tablespoons Kahlua optional
- 40 lady fingers
- cacao or cocoa for dusting
- Whip your cream until it forms stiff peaks and set it aside. In a separate bowl mix your mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla. Slowly combine your whipped cream with your mascarpone until a nice smooth cream.
- Brew some coffee or espresso and let it cool down fully. Add your Kahlua if you wish. In a 9 by 13 inch dish (or any) Begin to arrange your tiramisu.
- Start by dipping in each lady finger into your coffee and arranging it on the bottom of your pan.
- Once the first layer is arranged, add half of your filling and spread it all on top evenly.
- Repeat this step and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight. Dust with cocoa or cacao and enjoy.