The ultimate seafood feast. You all asked me for a divine seafood dish, so here it is. It’s absolutely perfect in a beautiful white wine tomato sauce and incredibly delicious with crusty bread or even pasta. You can use any seafood you love for this dish and I will give you all of the tips in my notes. This recipe makes 4-6 portions but feel free to add as much seafood as you like. You will need:
The Ultimate Seafood Feast.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 finely diced onion
- 1 finely diced celery stalk
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- salt pepper, dry oregano to taste
- ½ cup white wine — I used Pinot Grigio any will work or use veggie stock instead
- 2.5 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups water fish stock, or veggie stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 piece of any white fish or salmon that’s cubed
- 12 pasta clams or any small clams that were washed and scrubbed
- 8 jumbo tiger shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 large scallops
- parsley or basil for garnish
- In a skillet with high sides or in a pot add the olive oil and let it heat up on medium heat. Sauté the onions, celery, and garlic for a few minutes until translucent. Add salt pepper and dry oregano to taste and you can taste and adjust later on as well.
- Add the white wine and let it reduce for about a minute or two. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, or you can even use fish stock or veggie stock as well for more flavor. Add a Bayleaf, let it come to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low and let it second until your desired consistency.
- Mine was perfect after an hour. After the sauce has reduced add the fish, washed and scrubbed clams and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and scallops and let them go until the clams open up which should take another 3-4 minutes. Garnish with parsley and enjoy with crusty bread or on pasta