The Most Delicious Bean & Olive Salad. This is the protein salad of my dreams, it is packed with so much goodness and incredibly easy to make. The dressing I could chug is incredibly delicious and compliments every element in this dish beautifully. It is so incredibly filling and perfect for meal prep if you leave the dressing on the side. A wonderful and light lunch or dinner and I hope it makes it to your table.
The Most Delicious Bean & Olive Salad
- 2.5 cups of bean medley — or a 19 oz can of any beans
- ½ finely chopped English cucumber
- ¼ cup finely diced chives or green onion
- ⅓ cup olives + 1 tablespoon olive juice — any olives you like
- finely chopped parsley or cilantro to taste⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dry oregano
- 1-2 teaspoons agave maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard — or leave it out if allergic
- Add beans to a bowl.
- Finely chop and dice the cucumber and chives.
- Add it to the beans with the olives and the olive juice.
- You can now add all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small mason jar or even a bowl. Shake it well if you’re using a mason jar or whisk it if you use a bowl.
- Pour it on top, and feel free to garnish with parsley or cilantro. Enjoy