So you can’t have dairy or gluten, I got you covered with my no-knead, no effort, few ingredient bread. Fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. This is what all gluten-free dreams are made of. Even if you are not gluten-free I highly suggest you try this bread because it’s actually fluffier than my other no-knead bread recipes. I made sandwiches with this Gluten-Free No-Knead Bread for my family and no one could tell it was gluten-free. For this recipe you will need:
The Best Glute-Free No-Knead Bread
- 1.5 cups warm water — 370 ml
- 1 teaspoon sugar — 4 grams
- ½ teaspoon active dry yeast — 2 grams
- 3 cups gluten-free flour — 420 grams
- 1 teaspoon salt — 5 grams
- Start by adding the first three ingredients to a bowl and giving it a stir. Wait five minutes and if it does not activate you have to start the step all over.
- Add the flour and salt to a separate big bowl and give it a stir. Slowly add in the activated mixture and stir in between until you get the right consistency. You should have a thick sticky dough and it shouldn’t be too wet or too dry.
- Let it rest covered for 5 hours at room temp away from drafts. Once risen, flour the counter and pour out the dough. Flour the top of the dough and shape it.
- No-kneading, just shape into a nice bread ball like mine. Transfer into any baking dish lined with parchment paper and put the lid on.
- Put it in the oven, turn the oven to 450F and bake for 40 minutes. No-preheating the oven, timer starts right away. After 40 min, uncover it and bake for another 30 or less depending on your oven. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy.