My incredible and popular garlic pull-apart stuffed mozzarella bread method is the absolute best. Every single time I bring this out at a barbecue, it gets devoured within seconds and it’s everybody’s favourite part of the day. You will need:
Stuffed Pull-Apart Mozzarella Garlic Bread
- 2 small baguettes any bread
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- handful fresh chopped parsley
- mozzarella pieces to fit inside
- Melt your butter and garlic on the stove for about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in your parsley and take it off the heat.
- Take your favourite baguette of choice and make slits into it 3/4 of the way making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Stuff each slit with a piece of mozzarella and brushing your garlic butter on the inside and the outside as well.
- Cover each small baguette in foil and bake in preheated 400° oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes you can uncover them and optionally add them on broil for 20 to 30 seconds keeping an eye on them.