These are always on my weekly rotation and one of the best and creamy overnight oat recipes on my page. They are perfect for meal prep and can be made 3-4 days in advance. You can add any toppings and adjust accordingly as well. This recipe makes one portion so feel free to double it if you need to. You will need:
Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats — I used quick cooking
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup or any sweetener
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla yogurt of choice
- 2 finely diced strawberries
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or any you love
- dollop of yogurt + walnuts is optional on top
- In a mason jar add the first five ingredients, and add half of the milk.
- Give everything a really good stir and add the other half of the milk and stir again.
- Lid on, and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or until thick and creamy.
- Top it off with a touch more yogurt, extra strawberries and crushed walnuts or any toppings you love.
- It will last in the fridge for 3-4 days so feel free to prep ahead. Enjoy.