My Strawberry Mojito Heaven. Anyone that knows me knows I love a good Mojito and it’s one of my favourite drinks. When I go out, I am either ordering a Mojito or a Cosmopolitan or living my best life. Mojitos are so easy and absolutely delicious as is but I thought we would change it up and make it even better. So easy and this recipe makes 2-3 drinks depending on how much strawberry purée you add to each glass. You will need:
- 9 large strawberries 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon sugar or less
- 1-2 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice in each glass
- 2-3 mint leaves in each glass
- shot of white rum
- sparkling water or club soda
- ice as much as you like
- Blend or food process your strawberries with sugar.
- Add it to a glass with the rest of your ingredients and stir.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy!