These are the best spicy salmon sushi cucumber boats I have ever made. The delicious spicy mayo inside is heavenly and since you all love my cucumber roll versions so much I wanted to share something even simpler, but this time with rice. Feel free to use any rice you love, I boiled my jasmine rice in my rice cooker as per the package instructions but you can also use sushi rice too. You will need:
Spicy Salmon Cucumber Boats
- 1 pack smoked salmon 100g
- cooked jasmine rice 1/2 cup uncooked
- English cucumber
- spicy mayo mayo + hot sauce
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- parsley or dill for garnish is optional
- Cut your smoked salmon into little pieces and mix it with 1 tablespoon or so of your spicy mayo.
- Cut your cucumber in half and scoop out the middle (you can use the middle of your cucumber to make a dip or add in a smoothie) pat it dry and add your cooked rice. Tip: wet your hand to help the rice from sticking to your hands.
- Add the smoked salmon spicy mayo mixture and top it off with everything but the bagel seasoning which is totally optional. Enjoy.