Today I am sharing my favourite version of all, which are my spicy mayo, avocado, shrimp sushi roll-ups. These are so incredibly delicious, and you won’t regret making them. Feel free to use cream cheese or any other spread that you love. If I had some sushi grade tuna or salmon I can totally make these into poke roll- ups too. You will need:
Shrimp Cucumber Rollups
- English Cucumber 10-12 slices
- ¼ avocado in slices
- spicy mayo vegan mayo + sriracha or hot sauce
- seared shrimp minus the tails 14
- Cut the cucumber in half and cut off the ends. Peel the top of the cucumber until it’s even and begin to make strips with your potato peeler.
- Arrange your strips on some paper towel is cucumber holds a lot of water. I pat them down and I line them overlapping one another on some parchment paper.
- Once you have done that you can add any fillings you love. I added sliced avocado, spicy mayo + my cooked shrimp. gently roll it up and secure with toothpicks.
- I cut in between each toothpick and serve them. Enjoy.