Let me put you onto something, my fun salmon cucumber roll-ups. Now I know my video of the “ egg-witches “ went viral and my avocado cucumber roll-ups were a massive hit but this here is for my beautiful humans that need to switch things up or cannot tolerate eggs or avocado. These are so versatile and can also be made vegan if you add veggies or any other alternatives to your roll-ups (like hummus etc). You can use spicy mayo, cream cheese, Tzatziki, ranch, or anything your heart desires to make them according to taste. They are so fun for lunches and versatile. You will need:
Salmon and Herbed Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- 10-12 slices English Cucumber with a Y-peeler
- Smoked Salmon
- Boursin or any creamy cheese
- Cut the cucumber in half and cut off the ends. Peel the top of the cucumber until it’s even and begin to make strips with your potato peeler.
- Arrange your strips on some paper towel is cucumber holds a lot of water. I pat them down and I line them overlapping one another on some parchment paper.
- Once you have done that you can add any fillings you love. I added Boursin (shallot and chive) and 2 slices of smoked salmon.
- You can use only mayo if you don’t like cream cheese, hummus, ranch, or any other spread works too. Gently roll it up and secure with toothpicks. I cut in between each toothpick and serve them. Enjoy