Once you make my roasted salsa that is so warm and delicious, you will never go back to some of store-bought versions. It is incredibly healthy and made with feel good ingredients. This is a sheet pan recipe that couldn’t be easier (Not traditional just my take on it) you can make it mild medium or hot and adjust the heat to your liking. If you want a mild salsa replace the jalapeños with some green bell peppers. If you want medium heat, remove the seeds from the jalapeño, and if you want it spicy leave the season or you can even include a chilli pepper or any other hot pepper you love. You will need:
- 3 to matoes halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 5 unpeeled garlic cloves optional
- Jalapeños 3 or any
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro or parsley
- salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Add all ingredients to a sheet pan minus the cilantro or parsley and salt (halve the tomatoes) and roast for 40 minutes.
- Once roasted add to a blender or food processor and pulse/blend until desired consistency.
- Be sure to take off the peel from the garlic. Enjoy and follow me for more.