Roasted Chickpeas are the best snack or salad topping in the world. They have been around for years and are definitely here to stay. Let me show you my version (according to my taste buds). Feel free to use any seasonings you love. You can use chilli powder, cumin, turmeric, Italian seasonings, you name it. Seasonings are endless.
- 1 can garbanzo beans 14oz
- 1 tablespoon oil avocado or any
- salt pepper, onion powder to taste
- chipotle chilli powder to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Open the can of chickpeas, drain and rinse it really well.
- With a nice clean kitchen towel gently pat them dry and let them air dry fully (5-10 min) whatever skins fall while you pat them dry is OK as you can just discard them.
- Add the chickpeas to a bowl once they are dry and add your oil with your seasonings.
- Stir it well and pour it out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and space them apart.
- Bake them for 20 to 30 minutes depending on your oven. Mine took 25.