If there’s a way to make you into a mushroom lover, it’s with this recipe. Pizza stuffed mushrooms are a dream and the perfect appetizer. This was one of the most highly requested recipes on Instagram so it’s all thanks to you. Thank you for always giving me the best ideas and I really hope you give this easy recipe a try.
Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 whole white mushrooms or any
- 16 tsp's pizza sauce of choice
- 16 tbsp grated mozzarella or cheese of choice
- dry oregano to taste
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or any oil you like
- parsley or basil for garnish
- Pre-heat your oven to 450F. If the oven doesn’t go that high, just choose the highest setting that you can but you may need to make them longer. Oil up or spray a baking dish and wipe the mushrooms with a damp paper towel (do not rinse them under water). Save the stems for omelets or another recipe.
- Once clean, add a teaspoon of your favourite pizza sauce in each one, tablespoon of mozzarella or any cheese of choice, and some dry oregano is optional.
- Bake at 450F for 18 minutes and I let mine caramelize on broil for one minute but that’s totally optional. Garnish with basil or parsley.