Chocolate Fudge Balls made from almond pulp. If you noticed, the other day we made almond milk, and I had hundreds of comments and DM requests asking me to make something with it. These are so incredibly easy and delicious and packed with nutrients. You can absolutely improvise and use agave instead of honey to make these vegan. You can use any seed or nut butter of choice as well. For this recipe you will need:
No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Balls
- 3/4-1 cup almond pulp or as much as you have from your almond milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts — optional
- 1 heaping tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/3 cup honey or agave
- 1/2 cup any nut or seed butter
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts or any
- ground nuts of choice
- any toppings for rolling the balls
- Once you make my almond milk recipe, you will notice you have pulp left behind.
- You can squeeze out any of the nut milk of that pulp and make sure it’s not too wet. Add the pub to a food processor with the rest of the ingredients and process until a nice dough-like paste.
- I take a tablespoon measuring spoon and a scoop out a little bit of the mixture and roll it into a ball. I got 14 chocolate balls from this recipe but you can make them as big or small as you like.
- Roll them into your favourite topping such as coconut, cacao, or any nuts of choice. Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy. You can store these in a container in the fridge as they will last you for at least a week. Enjoy.