Healthier 5 minute, No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites! If you are looking for a delicious treat, you have come to the right place. My best friends sister-in-law inspired me to make these years ago, and they are still my all-time favourite recipe. These bites are perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up or an after-dinner type of treat. These energy bites are made with great quality ingredients that will satisfy your sweet tooth but also make you feel good.
No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites
- ⅓ cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- ½ cup nut or seed butter of choice I love almond
- ¼ cup honey or agave
- In a food processor, process the first four Ingredients for 20 seconds until fine crumbs.
- Add the almond butter and honey and pulse until a nice and sticky dough forms.
- Roll into 10 equal balls by using a tablespoon measuring spoon or a mini ice-cream scooper.
- Once rolled, dip them in anything toppings you enjoy or leave them plain. Store them in the fridge to firm up for at least an hour and enjoy.