These are my healthier gluten-free protein packed pancakes that are so fun and cute for kids and adults too. Feel free to make these without the bananas if you don’t like them as I have had them plain on my page for years. You can definitely try a dairy-free plain yogurt as well and no, you will not taste the yogurt in this recipe. You will need:
Mini Kid Friendly Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- bananas are optional *
- Mix in your dry ingredients and if you don’t have oat flour, you can easily add rolled oats to your blender and blend which is what I usually do.
- Add in your wet ingredients, and stir everything together.
- Cut your banana into 1 inch pieces or as big as you like, coat them and cook on medium heat once your pan is heated.
- Be sure to spray it down or butter your pan and cook until golden on each side. Serve with maple syrup and enjoy.