Mini crust-less muffin quiches. Cheese, caramelized onion, and spinach. Absolutely perfect and will get devoured in seconds. You definitely can get the little mini crusts at the grocery store and use those instead but I am aiming for a low carb option today. This recipe makes 12 large muffins or 24 minis. Making minis you will have to definitely keep an eye on them as the baking time will be much quicker.
Mini Crustless Cheesy Quiches
- 9 whole eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 baby spinach leaves optional *
- 1-2 tablespoons or milk or cream
- Mozzarella or cheddar tablespoon in each cup
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Sauté your onion in 2 teaspoons of olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- You can use muffin liners or you can spray down your muffin tin or you can even buy a little mini crusts at the grocery store.
- Add your spinach, cheese of choice, sautéed onions, and top it off with your egg- mixture which is eggs, salt, pepper, cream or milk.
- Bake at 375F for 15-20 minutes. Mine took 18 but keep an eye on them as they will continue to cook as they cool. Enjoy.