These are an appetizer dream. Inspired by my dear friend @kat_can_cook whom I adore. This is my take on them and they are absolutely to die for. I am using Bulgarian-Style Feta of course and paying tribute to my Country but you absolutely can use any. For this recipe you will need:
Marinated Feta Stuffed Olives
- any pitted olives you love
- Bulgarian-style feta — or any
- pinch of chilli flakes optional
- fresh thyme or any herb
- touch of orange zest
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Buy any olives you love and make sure they are pitted and have a good wide opening to make your life easier when you are adding in the feta.
- Cut any feta of choice into thin little pieces and fill your olives either with your hands or use a skewer to help you out.
- Once they are all filled with the feta add them to a bowl and add anything you love. I added chilli flakes, a little bit of fresh thyme, orange test and good quality olive oil.
- You can leave these in the fridge and let them marinate for a few hours or enjoy them right away. They will last you in the fridge for a pretty long time so you can absolutely prep ahead. Enjoy.