The best caramelized peaches in the world. Made in the air-fryer and take 10 minutes from start to finish. It’s peach season in Canada which means you should be making use of all your peaches and enjoying them to the fullest. This is one way of doing that, and if you don’t have an air fryer you can absolutely grill these on a grill pan as well as a bbq. For this recipe you will need:
Maple Cinnamon Peaches
- 4-5 peaches cut in half and pitted
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- dash of cinnamon
- teaspoon of maple syrup — or any sweetener you like
- touch of ice-cream is optional
- Wash and cut your peaches in half and take out the pit. I melted a little bit of coconut oil on the stove and added it to a bowl.
- Add a dash of cinnamon and a touch of maple syrup and stir it all together.
- Coat each one of your peaches with it and add them to your air fryer. Air fry at 400F for 7-9 minutes depending on your air fryer.
- You can always open the basket and check on them. Top them off with a touch of ice cream and enjoy.