The best lemon-y garlic potatoes with feta — feta is life but totally optional. Today I launched my gourmet seasoning with my partner Matt from Konoba Gourmet and I had to show you one of many ways on how to use it. You can purchase my new gourmet seasoning directly on my website here and the link is under the “Gourmet Seasoning” tab. My seasoning is gluten-free, vegan, all-natural, paleo and keto friendly, without any msg or preservatives. It is farm to table. Every ingredient is bought fresh and locally. It is perfect on potatoes, soups, stews, meats, vegetables, and fish. I hope you love it and give it a try. For this recipe you will need:
Lemon Potatoes with Feta
- 4-5 medium yellow potatoes or any
- my gourmet seasoning
- extra salt to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 whole unpeeled garlic cloves
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- feta and parsley for garnish
- Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges. I like to cut my potato and a half and then cut length wise to achieve wedges.
- Add olive oil, generous sprinkle of my seasoning, extra salt, lemon juice, and throw in the garlic. Massage with clean hands and place the potatoes flat so there’s enough room in between and they don’t overlap each-other.
- Foil on and bake at 425F for 45 min covered and 15-20 min uncovered. Once your garlic has cooled you can squeeze it out into your potatoes and serve with finely dice parsley for garnish and feta is optional. Enjoy.