Kourtney Kardashian Salad. Apparently, this is the salad Kourtney Kardashian eats at her weekly meetings. It’s so delicious and the dressing, I could chug. I did make some improvisations according to taste and in the original recipe which is on the “Poosh” website they don’t cook the chicken in any oil. I tried doing that but because of the orange juice everything was starting to burn. The chicken breast definitely needed a touch of oil in the pan but feel free to do as you wish. I improvised on the dressing just a touch but feel free to adjust accordingly. You will need:
Kourtney Kardashian Salad
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey-dijon mustard or regular mustard
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- salt and pepper — to taste⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 carrots shredded
- 2 Persian cucumbers sliced
- ½ large ripe avocado
- ½ cup organic chicken breast seasoned with salt, lemon pepper, and the juice of half an orange
- touch of avocado oil for the pan
- Add one small chicken breast to a Ziploc bag and pound it with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin so that it’s the same thickness and that it cooks evenly. In the bag add juice of 1/2 of an orange, salt and pepper and close and shake the bag. She used lemon pepper but I didn’t have any.
- In a regular pan or a grill pan you can add a little bit of avocado oil and grill the chicken breast for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Take out the chicken and let it rest, in the meantime chop up all of the vegetables and make the dressing. I like to thinly slice my Romaine but you don’t have to.
- Add everything to a bowl and pour over the dressing.
- You are more than welcome to prep the salad ahead but just keep the dressing on the side in the fridge. Enjoy