The best homemade juiciest burger recipe you will ever make. When it comes to the BBQ and burgers I really am the queen of the grill these burgers are insane, so thick, juicy, perfectly cooked, and so cheesy on the inside. This is not your typical store bought burger full of ingredients I can barely pronounce (and to be honest most of them are dry for me). We have tried every burger brand out there and nothing beats homemade. I don’t want to waste any more time so let’s get started:
Juiciest Homemade Burger
- 500 grams ground meat of choice I used 1/2 and 1/2 grass-fed beef and pork for ultimate juiciness
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 large egg
- 1-1½ cups freshly grated parm
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- In one bowl add all of your ingredients and incorporate really well for about 1 minute. Mix well and get messy. Make sure your hands are washed and clean.
- Once the meat and spices are mixed, divide your meat into 4 equal parts. This will give you 4 big burgers (or 8 small) and shape them into a burger patty with your hands. You can even place them down onto the baking sheet and form them.
- This step here is very important, please make sure you make a little indent with your fingers in the middle of each burger. This is so important because the meat will shrink and this will ensure the burger cooks evenly all throughout.
- Fire up the grill or you can make these in a skillet on the stove as well. If you make them on the stove be sure to spray down your pan or oil it up. The cooking time will depend on how big or thick you make them but mine took 7-9 minutes on each side.⠀⠀
freezing: place them on a baking sheet that’s lined and freeze them, once frozen place them in a Ziploc bag with parchment paper in between each one and seal it tight. Freeze for up to 3 months.