These healthy pancakes take 2 minutes to make, and require minimal ingredients. If you know me, you know I am not a fan of cottage cheese, but I like to hide cottage cheese into a lot of my recipes as it adds extra protein and I cannot taste it at all. This recipe makes 14-15 mini pancakes and has 25 grams of protein and makes for the perfect breakfast or meal prep.
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup oat flour you can blend organic rolled oats and make them into flour
- tiny drizzle of oil or butter for the pan I use avocado oil
- In a food processor or blender, add the first five ingredients, and process until combined. I processed for about 20-30 seconds.
- In a pan on the stove, add a touch of avocado oil or butter, and cook the pancakes on medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side.
- Feel free to add a touch of honey, maple syrup, berries, or enjoy them plain as I often do as well.