Healthy Banana Pancakes that are only a few ingredients, dairy-free and gluten-free too. They are so easy to make and absolutely delicious. I am sure you have been seeing me enjoy them on my stories so I wanted to make a recipe video for you all. I nailed this version out of the few I tried and personally liked it the most. This recipe makes 7 mini pancakes or one portion so feel free to double or triple it. You will need:
Healthy Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- dash of pure vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup oat flour — see notes below
- In a bowl mix the first four ingredients and make sure your banana is nice and mashed. Add the oat flour and incorporate until you have a thick batter.
- In a pan on medium heat add some cooking spray and let it heat up a bit. I made mini pancakes because the smaller they are the better they will cook.
- Cook them on each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Enjoy with any toppings you love.