This is my take on it and it’s absolutely delicious for the hot summer days ahead. The topping I use is the chocolate topping I have been using for years for most of my treats. You will need:
Healthier Magnum Ice-Cream Magic Shell Bowl
- 1/3-1/2 cup choc chips I used vegan and semi-sweet
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 frozen bananas
- dash of pure vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons nut milk
- Melt your chocolate and set aside.
- Blend your frozen banana with your pure vanilla extract and your nut milk and pour it out into a bowl.
- Smooth it out and pour over as much chocolate as you like.
- Swirl the bowl around to distribute it and freeze for 5-10 minutes. Top with any nuts and crack it open.