Healthier chocolate magic shell bowl but without the banana for all my friends that asked me to do a version without one. This is my take on it and it’s absolutely delicious. The topping I use is the chocolate topping I have been using for years for most of my treats. You will need:
Healthier Chocolate Magic Shell bowl
- ⅓-½ cup chocolate chips I used vegan and semi-sweet
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup apple sauce or any fruit puree you love
- Melt your chocolate over a double boiler or the microwave with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil in it or any oil you like ( you can also leave out the oil ) .
- Add your strawberries and apple purée in a blender and blend using the tamper.
- Add it to a bowl, smooth it out and pour over as much chocolate as you like. Swirl the bowl around to distribute it (or use a spoon to spread it) and freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with any nuts and crack it open.