These chocolatey brownies are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and can totally be made nut-free as well if you substitute the nut butter for seed butter. They are healthier made with better quality ingredients. These are so easy and a “one bowl wonder “and you can adjust the sweetness to your liking. If you are making these for the kids you might need to add semi-sweet chocolate chips because I know kids have a sweet tooth and these might not cut it. You will need:
Healthier Chocolate Banana Brownies
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- handful of chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Line and spray a brownie pan or loaf pan with parchment paper and pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mash your bananas and add everything in your bowl.
- Mix it all up and pour into your baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on your oven.
- Mine took 25 minutes exactly. Let them cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy