These spooky Halloween Cinnamon Sugar Vodka Orange cocktails, which can be made into mocktails, will blow you away. I was inspired by my friend Nicole from @kalejunkie when I saw this brilliant spider juice ice-cube hack. These cocktails are incredibly delicious and versatile. They also happen to be part six of my Halloween food series so please be sure to check out all my other spooky videos as well. The cinnamon sugar on the rim of the glass makes every sip taste like heaven. I know you will absolutely love this drink. These drinks are perfect if you are hosting and the juice cubes can be made ahead of time. You can also make them into delicious mocktails by leaving out the alcohol completely. You can use any juice you enjoy or even mix different types of juices as well. I personally love buying freshly squeezed, but feel free to use anything you have on hand. I purchased the spiders and skeleton at my local dollar store, but you can definitely get creative with any other props as well.
Halloween Cinnamon Sugar Vodka Orange Cocktails
- freshly squeezed orange juice I used 500ml bottle
- spiders for presentation got mine at the dollar store
- vodka measure with your heart or replace to make a mock-tail
- any flavoured sparkling water or ginger-ale works as well
- juice of half a lemon you can use orange or lime juice as well
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- I wash the spiders in hot soapy water and rinse them well so that they are clean. Take an empty ice-cube tray and place a spider in each one. I use a large ice-cube tray with bigger inserts but you can use any size you like.
- Pour the orange juice into each one and freeze. You can use pineapple juice, or any juice you enjoy.
- Once the orange juice cubes are frozen, squeeze lemon juice into one plate and mix the cinnamon sugar into another plate.
- Take a glass and dip the rim into lemon juice, then the cinnamon sugar.
- Place two orange juice cubes into the glass, add vodka or prosecco and top off with flavoured sparkling water or ginger-ale. I add an additional spider on top for presentation.
- You can also sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top and enjoy.