If you know me, you know that this is one of my absolute favourite drinks. The Cosmo version of me is possibly the best version lol and I hope you love it. It is so delicious and easy to make at home and can absolutely be made days in advance if you leave out the ice. For this recipe you will need:
Guava Cosmopolitan Martini
- 1 shot of peach Ciroq — 2.5 oz or any vodka you like
- 1 oz Triple Sec Cointreau
- splash fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup a mix of cranberry raspberry juice
- 1/3 cup guava juice
- pomegranate seeds optional
- Add all of the ingredients to your shaker bottle, add ice and shake for 20 seconds.
- Add more ice to your martini glasses and pour it out.
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish, if you are not able to buy a mixer say you can definitely do this in a Tumbler that is stainless steel. Enjoy