My most gorgeous grilled peach and Burrata salad. If this isn’t a summertime dream, I don’t know what is. You know I am a huge lover of sweet and salty and the Burrata with the honey and peaches is everything and more. You can absolutely add pecans or any other type of cheese. You can use goat cheese as well which is absolutely lovely in here. Any type of cheese will work and even halloumi too. Feel free to get creative. You will need:
Grilled Peach Burrata Salad
- 3 peaches quartered
- avocado oil or any for grill pan
- handful baby arugula
- Burrata cheese or any
- drizzle of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- drizzle of honey
- chopped parsley or any herb is optional for garnish
- Oil up your peaches or your grill pan a bit and grill on each side for 1-2 minutes or until you have grill marks on each side.
- My heat was on medium-high but you can always turn it down according to your stove top.
- Add the baby arugula and assemble your peaches on top along with the remaining ingredients. Enjoy