Healthier few ingredient almond milk. I have shared this almond milk for years on my page and it continues to be my go-to milk for any of my overnight oats, chia seed puddings or even to enjoy just as is. Almond milk is so incredibly easy to make and you don’t need any fancy equipment. It is frothy, creamy, delicious, and absolutely 1000x better than store-bought. Not only the ingredients are clean but the taste is unbeatable. For this recipe you will need:
Frothy Healthy Almond Milk
- 1 cup raw almonds — Organic is best but if you can’t any will work
- 2 pitted medjool dates or maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups cold filtered water
- Soak one cup of almonds in filtered cold water overnight. The following morning drain out the water and add the almonds to a blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high for about a minute or until everything is combined. Pour out the almond milk in your nut milk bag, close the bag and gently squeeze out all of the delicious milk leaving the pulp inside.
- Transfer into a jar and refrigerate for 7 to 10 days.
- Shake well before each use because the milk will separate and feel free to look online for delicious recipes that you can make with almond pop or you can even use it in your smoothies. Enjoy