My easy tuna melt wrap has been my go-to lunch for a while. This is the recipe I always turn to when I don’t have anything made or want something incredibly quick for lunch. This recipe is so versatile as you can use any toppings you enjoy such as sliced avocado, hot sauce, or even a gluten-free tortilla of choice as well. You can use canned tuna, salmon, or chicken so feel free to experiment based on your preferences.
Easy Tuna Melt Wrap
- 1 can wild caught tuna or any you enjoy (140 grams)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon spicy mayo or regular
- heaping teaspoon relish to taste
- heaping teaspoon honey dijon mustard to taste
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice to taste
- grated cheese of choice to taste I used mozzarella
- 2 small tortillas of choice, I used flour or one large
- Drain the tuna from the can. Add it to a bowl and break it down with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (spices, mayo, Dijon, relish, lemon) and mix. You can add everything to taste.
- Take two small (or one large) tortilla of choice and add the tuna. Top it with sliced or grated cheese of choice and pop it on a baking sheet in the oven to fully melt the cheese.
- I like putting my wrap on low BROIL in the oven but you can also heat it through until the cheese melts at 400F. If adding it on BROIL (top grill only) watch it the whole time as it can easily burn. The air-fryer should also work if you want to try.
- Once the cheese has melted, you can add avocado slices or extra spicy mayo on top. Enjoy!
The best Tuna melt I have ever tasted!!
Oh my!! Incredible especially with that amazingly delicious mayo!!
Please keep it up