These easy cheesy pizza bites will blow you away. They are perfect for back-to-school lunches or as an after-school snack. I don’t have a kid, but my hubby also known as Steve, ate every single one lol. These are not only delicious, but they also happen to be only four ingredients. I know how overwhelming lunches can be, so I made sure to come up with something that’s appealing and fun for kids but also something that takes no time at all. These easy pizza bites are ooey gooey and will be a crowd pleaser for any party as well. You can absolutely freeze them or heat them up in the morning as well. I have been told that they store beautifully in a thermos after they are heated up but please let me know if you try.
Easy Pizza Bites
- 1 roll of Pillsbury crescent rolls dough
- teaspoon of pizza sauce into each one my favourite pizza sauce is by Rao’s, but you can use any
- 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese you can use shredded as well
- 8 pepperoni slices you can use turkey pepperoni as well
- avocado oil spray is optional to prevent sticking
- Unroll the Pillsbury dough, pull apart each piece and take each triangle and roll it into a ball. Flatten that dough ball and spray your large muffin tin with some cooking spray.
- If your muffin tin is brand new and non-stick you might not have to spray it at all. I flatten each piece into the muffin tin and make sure to press it down and along the sides so that it looks like a little cup.
- Place ½-1 teaspoon of pizza sauce into each cup and top with mozzarella.
- Add a slice of pepperoni on top and bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until they are puffed up and golden. Enjoy.