This is your chance to try one of the best chicken wing recipes out there. I am a huge lover of honey garlic chicken wings and making these with hot honey instead satisfies every taste bud possible. You are more than welcome to bake your chicken wings on a wired rack and you can definitely use any sauce of choice. This recipe makes 2.5 lbs of Easy Hot Honey Chicken Wings but feel free to adjust. You will need:
If you are in the market for a new air-fryer this one is mine: COSORI Air Fryer 5.8 QT XL(100 Recipes) Air Fryer Oven, One Touch Screen with 13 Cooking Functions, Preheat & Shake Reminder, Rack&5 Skewers, White : Amazon.ca: Home
Easy Hot Honey Chicken Wings
- 2.5 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 bigger pinches of salt
- pepper to taste
- teaspoon of paprika
- cayenne pepper is optional⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For the Hot Honey⠀⠀
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ tablespoon chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce — I used Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar is optional
- you can definitely add garlic to make it hot honey garlic too
- In a bowl add the chicken wings, avocado oil, and the seasonings to taste. With clean hands massage everything well.
- Add it to your air-fryer basket and don’t add them on top of each other. If you need to do this in two batches please do so.
- Air-fry at 380F for 25 minutes tossing them halfway through. If your air-fryer has pre-heating instructions please pre-heat it for 5 minutes prior.
- In a small sauce pan or a pan add the ingredients for the hot honey and just heat it through, you do not want this to be boiling.
- Toss the crispy wings with the hot honey and enjoy.