The easiest most fun 4 Ingredient chocolate pretzel birds’ nests for Easter. You guys know I am a huge lover of sweet and salty so I had to come up with something incredible. These here are everything you want in a fun treat, but more. So fun and pretty to make and everyone will have a huge smile once they are done, you will need:
Easter Chocolate Birds’ Nests
- 2 cups broken up pretzels bulk barn
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet choc chips
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter any
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or leave it out
- mini-eggs for presentation
- hemp hearts for presentation
- I bought some pretzel sticks at the bulk barn and I broke each piece in to 2-3 pieces. On the stove, I added water to a pot and let it come to a simmer.
- I placed a glass heat proof bowl on top and added my chocolate-chips, peanut butter + coconut oil on medium-low heat. You don’t need the coconut oil but it makes everything really nice and shiny and smooth.
- Once melted, mix it with your pretzels and coat them fully. Take an ice-cream scooper or 1/4 cup measuring cup and place them onto parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30 min and top them off with mini-eggs and hemp hearts that replicate “ bird seeds “ They have to be stored in the fridge as the chocolate will soften and melt.