Cutest Mummy dogs that every kid — and adult will go absolutely crazy for. Also, what’s not to love about a hot dog wrapped and baked in croissant dough 😍 Please tag and share everyone that you think would love these. For this recipe you will need:
Cutest Mummy dogs
- 16 regular size hot dogs — 1 pack and a half
- 1 pack of Pillsbury dough
- ketchup or mustard
- skewer toothpick, or lollipop stick
- candy eyes — got mine at the bulk-barn
- Peel the outside of the dough package and pop it open gently. Place it onto parchment paper and pinch the dough together wherever you see that it’s separated. With a pizza cutter or a knife cut it into thin strips, pizza cutter is the easiest way.
- Take any hotdogs you love and pat them dry with a paper towel. Placed them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and take your dough strips and start wrapping it around a hotdog leaving an indent for the eyes.
- Bake in a preheated 375F degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden.
- Let them cool a bit, take your lollipop stick or skewer and dab it into mustard or ketchup and add two dots for the eyes. Gently stick on the candy eyes and enjoy!