Please share this with all the parents you know, the little ones deserve to have some fun. Thank you to whomever came up with this idea first I was inspired by Pinterest. This is the cutest Halloween treat and such a fun activity for parents and kids. I know my Halloween fingers are scary for a lot of people so this is the perfect balance. You will need:
Cute Halloween Chocolate Bats
- 8 mini Reese’s cups
- 8 Oreo cookies
- candy eyes — got mine at the Bulk Barn
- chocolate decorating icing — or any melted chocolate
- Take out the little cups from the wrapper, add some icing on top or melted chocolate and break your Oreo in half.
- Try to break the half without the icing equally in half as well and stick your wings on. If any Oreos break just consider it a chef’s treat.
- With the icing add two dots for the eyes and stick on the white candy eyes on top. Enjoy and follow for more.