This here is for anyone who cannot tolerate gluten or simply wants to enjoy a low-carb plate of “pasta “. This Creamy Spaghetti Squash Pasta Bake is 10/10 and incredibly easy to make. I totally improvised by adding an herb and garlic cream cheese that is to die for. Feel free to make this recipe with goat cheese, cream cheese, or any other creamy alternative you love. Let’s get started as you will need:
Creamy Spaghetti Squash Pasta Bake
- 1.5-2 cups cherry tomatoes
- sprinkle of salt + pepper
- 150 grams 1 cup cream cheese
- drizzle of olive oil
For the Squash
- 1 small spaghetti squash 450-500 grams
- drizzle of oil + salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F. Halve your squash and scoop out the seeds. Drizzle with some oil + salt and pepper and add it on a baking dish lined with parchment paper face side down. Prick the skin with a fork a few times.
- Now you can add your cherry tomatoes to a separate baking dish, sprinkle in a touch of salt, and a little drizzle of olive oil. Place your cheese of choice in the middle and pop it in the oven along with your tray of spaghetti squash for 45 minutes.
- Once the cherry tomatoes and cream cheese have baked, and squash is cool enough to handle, grab a fork and make your spaghetti strands scooping out everything from inside the squash.
- Stir the squash and sauce together, garnish with some basil and enjoy