I really don’t think anyone has ever done this before (I could be wrong) but it is absolutely incredible. Hands down one of the best low carb sides I have ever made. I was sitting in bed at 2 am thinking of how to stay relevant as all my best ideas come around that time. At first I thought I would make it into a cauliflower mash (which you can totally do) but then this took on a whole new turn when I realized it’s even better roasted and creamy to perfection. This is the best cauliflower dish you will ever make in your life and I can promise you that even if you’re not a lover of cauliflower. Hope you give this a try because it is the easiest recipe ever perfect for anyone gluten-free as well. This will absolutely work with broccoli and raw cauliflower is better than frozen as frozen holds a lot of water
Creamiest Cauliflower Bake with Boursin
- 4 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 1/2-3/4 block Boursin 75 grams
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Pre- heat your oven to 400°F and add everything to your baking dish.
- You can add the whole block of Boursin or as much as you like (I added ¾ of it).
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes, take it out of the oven, mix it all together and enjoy.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge.