Sometimes I have no creativity, or inspiration and my hubby pulls through for me with this genius suggestion. Absolutely delicious and totally hits the spot. All of my oat cakes on my website are one serving sob feel free to adjust. You will need:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cake
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon of PB2 is optional
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa or cacao
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or any
- 1 egg – leave out if vegan
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnut spread or any melted chocolate ⠀
- All of your ingredients, minus the hazelnut spread to a blender and blend.
- Pour out your loose batter into a ramekin or a small oven dish and top it off with your hazelnut or chocolate spread of choice.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375° oven for 30 minutes or until your desired texture. The middle should not jiggle. Enjoy