Breakfast that tastes like dessert. These are my healthier chocolate fudge overnight oats that taste like dessert. My overnight oat recipes have been a huge hit on social media so I hope you give them a try. This recipe makes one portion, but feel free to adjust. Overnight oats are wonderful for meal-prep and you can absolutely make them a few days ahead. These are meant to be eaten cold, but if you want to warm them up with some extra milk, you are more than welcome to.
Chocolate Fudge Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats I use quick cooking but any rolled oats work
- 1/2-1 tablespoon maple syrup honey or agave work as well
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or any you love
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar and stir well. Use a bowl if you don’t have a mason jar.
- Give it a really good stir and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Feel free to prep ahead and enjoy.