Breakfast that tastes like dessert. These are my healthier 4 Ingredient fudgy overnight oats. Jan 3,2021 is the one year mark since I posted these overnight oats that went viral on my social media pages. In 365 days I gained over 270,000 new friends on Instagram and 850,000 on TikTok and I couldn’t be more grateful for you all. Thank you for being here and being the bestest friend a girl could ask for. This recipe makes one portion and you will need:
Chocolate Fudge Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats — I use quick cooking but any rolled oats work
- 1/2-1 tablespoon maple syrup or any sweetener you like
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or any you love
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar or even a bowl if you don’t have a mason jar.
- Give it a really good stir and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours or until it’s nice and pudding- like.
- Feel free to prep ahead and enjoy.