Chocolate chip cookie oat cake for breakfast. Oat cakes are my favourite breakfast treat and I have already shared close to 17 different versions of oats and will continue to come up with new flavours for you all. I highly recommend you give them a try because there’s nothing better than eating a healthier cake for breakfast that tastes like dessert. Calories will depend on your specific brands that you use, but mine are 396 exactly. You will need:
Chocolate chip cookie oat cake
- 1/2 cup rolled oats 47 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 4 grams
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar 15 grams
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup egg-whites only
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 grams
- 1/2 cup nut milk or any 125 ml I use almond
- few chocolate chips up to you
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender minus the chocolate chips and blend.
- Pour it out into a ramekin or a muffin tin (any oven safe dish will work) and Top it off with chocolate chips.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375° oven for 30 minutes or until it has set. Enjoy, and don’t forget to follow me for more.