The easiest most beautiful and aromatic orange and lemon cake that’s perfect to have with coffee. This is absolutely what citrus dreams are made of and takes 5 minutes to prep. If you are not a lover of orange you can absolutely use all lemon zest and lemon juice instead or vice versa. You will need:
Blender Orange-Lemon Cake
- ½ cup oil avocado oil or any
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- zest of one large orange tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 120 grams
- juice of one large orange
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Add the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla to a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Pour it into a bowl and mix in the orange zest, lemon juice and baking powder.
- Add 1/2 of your flour and mix and then the other 1/2 of the flour + the juice of one orange.
- Mix and pour into a loaf tin sprayed with oil spray and lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes (depending on the oven) or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy