Birthday Cake Oats. Today on Orthodox Good Friday, I turn 33 years old — April 22,2022. I deeply feel all of these angel numbers that have aligned for me today and I know all the angels we lost are watching over us. This past year + I have personally lost a lot, but I have also gained so much as well. So much love, so much personal growth, and so many incredible friendships and relationships through this crazy social media world. As I write this with tears in my eyes I want all my followers and friends to know that I feel more connected to you than ever and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING. You mean so much to me and even though we’ve never met in person, I really feel like I have known you all my life. Thank you for being the greatest gift of all to me and thank you for being that light at the end of the tunnel for me and my family. I don’t think you understand how you all impact me every single day. You have been here for me through thick and thin, through tears and laughter, words cannot express the gratitude I have for this community and family we have built. Today and this recipe is dedicated to you all as I wouldn’t be where I am in life without you. These are absolutely delicious and such a treat whether it’s your birthday or any time of year.
Birthday Cake Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- teaspoon pure vanilla paste or extract
- tablespoon of vanilla yogurt or leave it out
- drizzle of maple syrup to taste 1/2-1 tablespoon
- tablespoon sprinkles any you like
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or any plant milk you love
- Add everything to a mason jar or even a bowl and give it a stir.
- Cover it and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours.
- Take it out, top it off with more sprinkles and enjoy.