Absolutely my favourite salsa or topping to make. It accompanies any white fish beautifully, perfect for fish or shrimp tacos or you can have it on its own with some Tortilla chips. You will need:
Beautiful Mango Avocado Jalapeño Salsa
- 1 ripe mango finely diced
- 1 diced jalapeño seeded if you want
- 1 avocado finely diced
- lime juice to taste
- ¼ diced red onion is optional
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oil any
- finely chopped parsley or cilantro
- Bum side down of your mango and cut a piece on each side sliding your knife right before you hit the pit.
- Take each piece and make lengthwise cuts right before you hit the skin and then cut the opposite way and scoop out your little mango chunks.
- Feel free to dice your mango any way that’s easier for you. Cut your avocado into little pieces as well and add the rest of your ingredients to a bowl.
- Garnish with finely diced parsley or cilantro and enjoy.