This is hands-down the most incredible banana bread recipe, it is not the healthiest of my recipes but I definitely included healthier alternatives such as the oil, the plant-based milk, and I made sure to significantly reduce the sugar. I personally feel anything more than half a cup is way too sweet for me and too much for a banana bread loaf but feel free to adjust these ingredients according to your liking. You will need:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar any
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of almond milk or any
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup avocado oil or any
- 1 + 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- handful walnuts or choc chips optional
- Add your bananas to a bowl and mash them. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk it up. Now add your flour + baking soda and stir it up.
- Optional ingredients: any toppings you love like walnuts, or chocolate chips.
- Pour it out in a lined loaf pan with parchment paper and bake in a pre-heated 350F degree oven for 1 hour or until golden. Enjoy